Translate

Saturday 7 September 2013

Clip Clop Shoes

You know that I love to find new challenges from the world of blog...I honestly do not know how this one has escaped me before now!

Anyway, I was scooting around trying to find something to inspire me when I came across 1 2 3 Challenge Blog....it's fabulous! Sadly, it would appear that a lot of us have passed it by, as without more support it will be closing it's little blog doors in December.....so pop in and have a go!

Here is the challenge:


Erm, I know what you're thinking.....she doesn't do hot pink and flowers!! Let's think positively, I can do 'sweet' and it IS a challenge....so here we go!!!






Frenetic and mad....much like the little lady wearing the shoes!! I can not tell you how many times she has done the splits skidding around in these monstrosities on our wooden floor! 

Pink, sweet and admittedly not so much floral but it is there in the stamps, the Prima flowers and on the shoes :D

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

11 comments:

  1. A maz ing. Fabulous. Love all the details in your stamping and arrows and its just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweeeee!!! LOVE your take on the challenge! Love the negative and positive circles!
    I miss that clip clop sound around the house... they grow up so fast! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so I have just entered this challenge Ali inspired by your post and uploaded it before realising that although COMPLETELY different to yours the photo placement is similar so apologies for this. I blame you completely for being so damn inspiring and creative! ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aahh!!! You said you had a photo of your girl in her heels.....this is gonna motivate me when I DT home to dig my girls shoe pics out & scrap em......shame a bout 123....I LOVE this...you're getting layered & almost messy indeedy here...that pink sizzles & that little cluster on the bottom right...DELISH...can't wait to get back to the room....I'm being naughty even looking at this....so little gigs...but I needed an Ali Fix!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! For someone who doesn't do hot pink you've done a fantastic job with it! I so miss the days of my DD dressing up as a princess in her clip clop shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you rocked sweet, pink and flowers :)! I went with a more grungy look, BUT also had a few flowers there :). and thanks so much for spreading the word!!! hope we get more submissions in this month!!! xoxo, Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely page ! I would scrap with pink all the time if I have a girl (I have 3 boys)... I love how you added your touch to this challenge, this blog sounds very interesting, I will check it, thanks for the link !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is beautiful! I love how sweet this is! Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page Ali; love all your teeny weeny details! Thanks for playing at 123! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have totally rocked this month's challenge! Thanks for your support and spreading the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous that you found us...this is simply gorgeous! Thank you for your support this month, I hope you'll join us again over @ 123!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)