Translate

Friday 30 August 2013

Baker Fun with my little Sweetpea

Hello, hello, I'm here with you again to share another layout with the beautiful Sweetpea collection and my very own li'l sweetpea :)
I have had a bit of a rekindled romance with Distress Inks of late!! It is all your fault Sanna Lippert, ever since your brilliant tutorial I just have to keep playing :)

I picked out Fired Brick, Shabby Shutters and Scattered Straw to use as the colours are perfect with Sweetpea.


I used the Collectables, and the gorgeous rub ons, they are super sticky so make sure you put them where you want them! As you can see I didn't, but, I quite like the look....so I am going to tell you it's part of the design ;)!!! I am in love with the banner stamp from the set, I can see it making many appearances!


I also used diluted Peacock Feathers and Spiced Marmalade to 'flick' some splatters onto my page. I am in love with tags at the moment and made some with the 6 x 6 pad. I cut them free hand and then punched a little circle in a coordinating paper, another punch with my crop a dile and a little bit of twine....et voila!! The gorgeous little bird comes from the Collectables and the 'confetti' is the waste from a punch!


A  Collectables banner, cut up and stitched this time.

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 





8 comments:

  1. Oh my... I love, love love this! Is. That a mask? The 'wheel' thing behind the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! Just beautiful..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your creation as always! Beautiful masking, you make it look so easy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the distress inks Ali the colors are so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing layout, so beautiful love the background !

    ReplyDelete
  6. That circle mask is one of THE best ever....& you & I have such good taste owning it, I must say:):):) and you've done a fab job on it here......& that birdy, LOOOOOVE him!!!!!! And I'm really, really digging that bit of detail up the top & down the bottom....this makes me salivate & wanna get home & get scrappy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous layout, Ali!! love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. confession time :)... I loved this layout at first sight, when I saw it, but didn´t see you mentioned my name there :) LOL..how embarrassing... due to a certain scrappy friends note I came back here :)...so..my pleasure, if you can not stop :). love what you are doing :D
    hugs, Sanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)