Translate

Saturday 27 July 2013

We Heart Sunshine

It's been a while since I played along with SCRAPfriends or at least it feels like it!!!

It is a place that is always jam packed with inspiration (not least from me old mate Lizzy) so not only have I used this month's sketch but also the wonderful tutorial from Sanna......what an amazing talent she has!!!

So here it is....for those of you who are FB friends you will know that this Instagram was such a hit my DDs and I all had this as a profile picture....I still do!!

I cut a hexagon stencil on the Silhouette and dusted off my Distress Ink Pads!!! 

Elle Studio Snippets, Prima resin flower and MME stamps. The black mini hexagons are a Balzer Designs stencl

Ali Edwards + Silhouette = match made in heaven :)

Maya Road ribbon slider and the Cricut got a look in on this lo!!!
Here is the lovely sketch:




Thanks so much for popping in today,

Ali x 

6 comments:

  1. Gee whizz! You are so TOTALLY rocking your LOs lately & this is no exception.... Gob smacked......the Sanna inspired bg work is just DIVINE & the photo is a HOOT... & your black silly(???) title....MWAH!!!!! Thanks for joining in with us at SF, of course :):):))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuuute pic and love your little sunglasses down the bottom. Great use of white space with the pop of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done with the stencil and distress inks, subtle yet stunning! That pic is so stinking cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background ist so great!!
    Greetings,
    Inga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this Ali....just gorgeous....sweet photo, love the masking/misting and fab title....Love it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply fantastic!!! Sanna is certainly inspirational & I love your template work on this...this colours are brilliant, as is the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)