Translate

Friday 21 June 2013

This Girl is NOT Camera Shy

Another beauty this month at Sketchbook365!

The DT were lucky enough to be given a collection of Basic Grey to play with. I got Knee Highs :0)

I love the colour mix, really bright and cheerful and perfect for a photo of my Goddaughter posing for her school photo (it makes me chuckle every time I see it) check out the carefully positioned hair ;0)



waste not want not...the green semi circles are the waste from a border sticker!


Everything is from the collection with the exception of the MME 'Smile' stamp and the thread.

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

5 comments:

  1. You've ROCKED these papers....nice collection & beautifully scrapped.....the layers of papers behind the photo are really, really lovely...& yes, it's VERY posed with the hair...but if you've got it, flaunt it, I say!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how simple yet beautiful this page is. Great colors too. Would love for you to share it on whimsical Wednesday.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and sharing your beautiful page on WW. Hope you will visit again soon!

      Delete
  3. This is fantastic! I love how delicate the "smile" is (the lettering). This is a super duper layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this page Ali!!! Oh the details and the title/journaling work!!!
    And I don't have boys of my own but all my nieces are the same way: hamming it up for the camera ;)
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog recently!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)