Translate

Wednesday 23 January 2013

'The Beauty of Everyday Life'

Hello, hello!!

Still going strong with my giving up, which means lots more time in my craft room :0)
A little mini to share with you today. I rarely take photos with my camera but the few I have taken just sit there...I don't upload them, I don't print them, I mostly forget that they are even there!!

So today I decided that I would do something with these not particularly brilliant photos. They do represent funny and special little moments in a normal day, so should be used!!

I took out a Flash Card Album from October Afternoon from the box that really has far too many blank chipboard albums in....how did they get there?? Et...voila!!




OA and SC papers, OA camera sticker and Ali Edwards stamp

and without the string so that you can see it properly!

Every page has a tag with the details of what, when, where




I am really pleased with the result and will start using my phone more often just so that I can fill this little beauty :0)

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

3 comments:

  1. This is really, really nice...tell me, do the tags have journaling on them? Love the 'arrow' one most...think its the way it spills over the heart...& GO GIRL...I am soooo proud of you! Keep it going, & keep it scrapping:):):)
    Wish I had a phone that took pics...sigh...one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes all of the tags have the details of the moment journalled onto them :0) Thank you for your support Lizzy...it is helping to keep me on the straight and narrow!! Should be ironing but am choosing to make another mini ;0) I know there are lots of folk out there who use nothing else, but these phone photos are a years worth...that's how seldom I use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable mini Ali! I'm awful about not printing photos from my phone although I am trying to get better about it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)