Translate

Wednesday 16 January 2013

'Back in Time'

Oooh I have to say that ScrapFriends is still my absolute favourite for Sketch Inspiration and this one is no exception!!

This page is the very last one for my Welsh Album....it does seem like forever ago...and to be honest I had forgotten that there was still one to do!!

Anywho, the photo was taken on a very rainy day in the Mumbles. What a gloriously beautiful little town with Victorian touches everywhere... I loved it, even in the rain!

A corny title I know but hey ho! I cut the letters on the Silhouette (not done that before, a cornucopia of fonts to choose from but I wanted mine to be simple) as well as the 'mask'

Tag with TH stamp, transparency die cut on Grand Calibur form Glitz, tin letter from back in the day!

clock stamp is super old, Studio Calico veneer and Pink Paislee ephemera, MME brad


Here is the fabulous sketch that inspired my layout:






I shall definitely do this one again and try doing the paper piecing!!

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 




7 comments:

  1. Cool layout. Love that transparent tag and other details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love everything about this page. Your work is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh...what a sweet page. Love the little touches of whimsy and that wood sentiment....super fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely. Love all the layers and little details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layers - great photo with the clock - just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever gal with that cut out thingy...looks fabbo.....gorgeous, gorgeous bg work [like the cluster up top R....cute!!!] betcha glad to have Wales finished. Wonder if I'll ever finished my '12 OS hol???!!!!!!!!!! Oh, almost forgot.....sooooo glad you join in with us at Scrap Friends.....VERY glad:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful page..the colours are delish!..and love that washi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)