Translate

Friday 23 November 2012

Because of you 'My Sun Will Always Shine'

Hello,

another She Art canvas today :0) This was has been created for DD#1 and is very much 'her colours'!!

All her life she has chosen hot pink as her colour of choice. She is about to move into her new house and has been choosing soft furnishings and paint colours and her master bedroom is going to be.......white....with teal, aqua and hot pink bedding!!!

So, this is for her to go in her new room...she hasn't seen it yet so I have no idea if she will like it!!

Starting at the top and working down.....


thank you Eila for the idea of putting beads into the paste :0)

I brought a bird in as there are birds on her new bedding



lyrics taken from the song she is named after


and here she is in full :0)



Another long and narrow canvas....lovely on the wall but rubbish for photographing!! LOL

Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 





3 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFULLY FABBO!!! LOVE the colours & that bg is amazing....beads in the gesso...what a great idea:):) I'm sure she'll love this...Christmas present????!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'd be crazy if she doesn't love this!! pls pls pls pretty can I have it instead?!! tee hee thanks for the mentioning about the beads :)) Lizzy is so right, this is absolutely delightfully fabbo! my fave is the bird!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for visiting my blog :)! love the canvas! gorgeous colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)