Translate

Friday 19 October 2012

'If the Cap Fits'

I have made the deadline for Sketchbook 365's October sketch my the skin of my teeth! ** ha ha just went to upload this to their blog and it's closed!!! Thought I had until 11 tonight????!!**

I couldn't not do it as it's a beauty :0) I have just seen that November's has been posted today so I will aim to complete that before the last hours!!

My prize for last month's came today...stunning trims on the most adorable vintage spools...I am going to play once this has been posted.



Photos are of DGD on one a sunny beach day we had in September. R is wearing DH's hat and none of the photos are posed I love that she appears to be giving a cheeky wink in one of them....she was, in fact, squinting into the sun!


papers are all from the Happy Days collection.....I love it!

OA letter stickers, American Crafts fabric brad

die cuts are Spellbinders and MS butterfly, Ali Edwards stamp, American Crafts rub ons, OA sticker

More American Crafts rub ons, acrylic sticker thing and Ali Edwards stamp

Here is the beautiful sketch that inspired it all:



Thanks for popping in today,

Ali x 

1 comment:

  1. My gosh what fantastic photos!! just LOVE them! You always have the most perfect titles and everything is so incredibly well balanced. Such a cute banner and the square glass marble (?) that looks like an ice cube. Delish! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)