Translate

Sunday 14 October 2012

'Here's the Story'

Hello lovely bloggers,

I am back from a super week in Welsh Wales with DH and Basil :0) I was able to tear myself away from the  ironing pile (you pay for your pleasures) long enough to complete a lo for the sketch challenge at Skissedilla #179. I love the inspiration that you get over there!!

Another one for my Italian album, I am on the home stretch now, most of the project pages (i.e. 4 x 6ers) are embellished and journalled and there are only a handful of 12 x 12s left....just as well as I have tons of photos from Wales to scrap!!

my camera really did not like the whiteness of this one today....hence the crappy focus! Rub ons from OA Thrift Store (I never use rub-ons, but I like how these came out)

Die Cut Heidi Swapp Destinations paper, MME chevron stamp, MS butterfly punch...card stock was inked with Scattered Straw to tone it down a bit

Loving my homemade embellie! Bobunny chipboard, die cut SC paper (heart), Anna Griffin (label), MME stamp. American Crafts brad
Thanks for popping in today :0)

Ali x 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...this is soooooo sweet! Love the colours and the white space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all the white space and the embellie cluster is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)