Translate

Monday 27 August 2012

A mini album for our living room

Another little home project to share today courtesy of the great Ms Swapp ;0)

I finally managed to find an acrylic photo frame to make the project that Heidi Swapp did on Create to Remember a while ago....wish I had got another couple now!!

I bought a cheap ring binder and ripped the fastener out and stuck it to the frame. I 'framed' a  piece of Pink Paislee London Market in between the 2 pieces of acrylic. I painted a wooden skewer and the GCD Studio bird and glued them to the side of the frame.

MME Follow Your Heart paper and a layered sticker. PP heart from an ephemera pack and stamps from PP, trim from an Etsy shop.

PP paper and die cut butterflies using TH die and MS punch

Crate Paper paper and PP ephemera

Sugar Chic papers, GCD Studio chipboard and OA sticker

MME paper and my fake Studio Calico bird :0)

word cut on Silhouette, Sugar Chic paper and PP ephemera

Sugar Chic paper, PP banner and word cut on Silhouette...again!!!
I love this idea as it will be so easy to change the pages as and when I get bored with them :0)

Thanks for popping in,

Ali x 

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, and what a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC! Your ideas seriously ROCK:):):) gotta get myself one of these:):):) well...make one...great Los too...love that one of the 3 of you...lovely :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super album - chock full of special people and wonderfully scrappy ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness I've been scrolling backwards and seen soooo many projects. Cannot believe how much you've accomplished only since 27 August and you're saying you've been gone for long! Gosh Ali this is such a beautiful mini album! clever you! you look a lot like your mum but your DD doesn't look one bit like you, got more from her dad's side of the family? really wonderful photos and how great to be able to swop pages when you feel like doing it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)