Translate

Monday 30 April 2012

'Crocs'

Good morning,

and so to the last layout from my CKC kit.......

A rather odd photo to choose? These little shoes never left DGD's feet (even though her Mummy had brought a delightful selection to choose from!) How could I not make this part of the holiday album? :0)

Had fun getting the old Stickles out and some drops of ink too!

another little banner - you getting bored with them?? I'm not!!!

super little stamp (think it's TPC)

American Crafts Thicker stickers
Thanks for popping in,

Ali x 

2 comments:

  1. how adorable is this! the stitching and the banner are just lovely. and a gorgeous piccie of those cute shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... I love this. It is so sweet. What a great way to document this detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)