Translate

Thursday 22 March 2012

Last CKC for March 2012 'Birthday Bash'

Good morning,

just a quickie to share my last layout using my Counterfeit Kit, I think 4 is plenty!! I have loved being constrained to a few bits and bobs and having to make it work - I think it has pushed me to make more rather than relying on  what is my stash :0)

So the last one was all about playing with paint and inks......lovely!!

The photo is of my brother's birthday back in September, our birthdays are only 4 days apart so we share a celebration, which means 2 birthday cakes as I love Passion Cake and he loves Dundee!! Good old Mum :0)

No sketch to draw inspiration from just went where the mood took me.....

Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist, Alcohol Ink, Crackle Paint, White Acrylic Paint...all mixed together!!! The paper was die cut with a Nellie Snellen die.

I originally had the phrase stuck to blue felt bit didn't like it. I peeled it off and some of the fibres stuck to it (really like the look!) The speech bubble stamp is Pink Paislee

Loving the Prima background stamp that I got in the sale :0)
Thanks so much for looking,

Ali x 

6 comments:

  1. Ali I think this has to be my favorite of all of your layouts! Love all of the different elements you used on your page! I have to give you credit for joining along with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. It would take me forever to look through my stash! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks like it was really fun - semi-controlled mixing it up - I like your style. I have some crackle paint I must play with now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So artsy! Love the paintwork! And stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lay-out! Love the details and the date stamp is so fun!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORE this arty layout!!! Oh I need to grab my paints right about now I'm sooo inspired!!! Awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lovely page - so many different elements to enjoy - especially the Dundee cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)