Translate

Monday 30 January 2012

Creative Scrappers #192 'Barbecue King'

Good 'craft'ernoon!!

I am feeling really pious today as I have been up since 6 cleaning the house and shampooing carpets!! Still need to walk the dog and clean the car interior and then everything I planned to do is done!! Yay...guilt free crafting afternoon coming up!

So, very late in the month, but I did do the CS sketch but have been waiting for some sunshine (or at the very least some light) to take photos. Still no joy so just had to go with it :0)



Decided to stick with the sketch, which I don;t seem to be doing these days, but it was fun and perfect for the photos of my Dad last summer. My brother and I have birthdays within 4 days of each other so we always meet up en famille at my Mum and Dad's in Suffolk for the day. This year, Dad did us kebabs, Cypriot style.....delicious! I grew up in Cyprus so love, love, love this kind of food :0)


Everything is Pink Paislee 'Hometown Summer' - still ploughing through this kit!

some stitching with my new machine...still learning :0)


Oh, not quite everything...a Tim Holtz journal tag has also made it  onto the page!
Thanks so much for stopping by, have a lovely day!

Ali x

1 comment:

  1. This layout is fabulous! I'm so glad you shared it, really inspiring! It's so nice to see some layouts posted, seems like fewer and fewer these days, so TFS!
    Hugs,
    Heather P
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)