Translate

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Frosted Designs Sketch #30 Grin

What a lemon I am! This month is whizzing by and I have only just realised that I haven't uploaded my lo for the FD challenge!

So without further ado, here is the lovely Karin's sketch:



and here is my layout of DD#2 and her fiance,

Paper are October Afternoon (all scraps) as is the Rubber Charm and the bird stickers and the journalling card, the letters are American Crafts thickers. I randomly stamped a couple of stitch line stamps in white onto black Bazzil card, a bit wonky but I quite like imperfection :0)


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day (what's left of it!)

Ali x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)