Translate

Saturday 12 November 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 11.10

Super quick post today as it's 11.23 on Saturday morning and I am still in my pj's!!!!

I was so keen to do some scrapbooking that I got up at 7 and finished off this layout and then did another one that I shall post in a minute. There is so much going on at the moment that my Turkey scrapbook has been on the back burner for far too long so I am on a mission to get it completed before the engagement party photos take over!

This week's sketch from ST is another corker :0)

11.10 sketch challenge

and here is my take:



Papers are October Afternoon - primarily Sidewalks. The chipboard bird is GCD Studios and has been glittered with MS glitter.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,

Ali x

4 comments:

  1. love the bird and the block replacing one of the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you interpretation of the sketch- the palette is gorgeous as are the photos and the prints you chose- beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Love the colors and this cute bird. Lovely photos!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the bird! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)