Translate

Monday 14 November 2011

Silver Christmas Album

Morning,

I am determined to get Brown Paper Crafts moving before the year is up! Yesterday I designed my Christmas Album and then thought 'why don't I see if anyone is interested in buying one?' so this is now going into the shop and I will be taking orders rather than making a bunch and using them for the next 20 Christmases!!

So, here goes, hope you like it :0)








This is a brown paper bag pocket album with a chipboard cover that fastens with velcro. Papers are Anna Griffin 'Cecile'. The stamps and bits on the tags are from my stash.

If I get any orders I shall make a tutorial of the next album so that you can see how easy it is. Hmm as I type this I am thinking I shall make one in Gold so will try my best to photograph it for you :0)

Thanks for stopping by,

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)