Translate

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Sketch Along Tuesdays #26

Hiya,

and so my time comes to an end as the guest designer for Frosted designs :0(, it's been a blast! I have loved seeing all the fabulous layouts that everyone created and your comments have been so kind :0) Thank you, thank you, thank you, especially to Debbie for considering me in the first place!

Here is the beautiful sketch that Debbie created:



and here is my take with nearly the last of our lovely family day in June (I say nearly the last as there is still one of DD#2  and her chap that I want to scrap, and then I must call it a day!!)


I misted a stencil using the Cosmic Shimmer Mists 'Sunlight Mist' and 'Midnight Blue', then using my beloved Anna Griffin papers, 'Willow' this time, I matted the photo, pleated the paper ribbon and stuck some buttons to it. I used one of the rosettes from the line and the Grandfather sticker. I used a Pink Paislee's 'Daily Junque' border stamp at the top of the page, then 'hung' a birdcage stamp from their 'Butterfly Garden' set. The butterfly from the same set has been stamped onto patterned paper and glued along the body so it has movement. The hot air balloon from 'Daily Junque' was also stamped onto patterned paper and pop dotted. I am really pleased with how it's come out and now understand why these mica sprays are so popular, lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by, don't be a stranger :0)

Ali x

2 comments:

  1. that is some gorgeous misting! looks great on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali your layout is amazing!!! Love the misting!!! I'm so happy that you joined us as a guest designer at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)