Translate

Thursday 27 October 2011

My baby is engaged to be married!

Dear all,

I am super excited to announce that DD#2 has accepted her chap's proposal so we are full steam ahead for a party on the 19th :0)

First port of crafting call: a planner! Got to have somewhere for all my lists.....I am a list junky!!!!

DD#1 and I went shopping today for party dresses, what a lovely day. I normally hate shopping but we had a great girlie day in town and then a relaxing lunch a deux - smashing :0)

The planner is a back to back bound book with a gatefold type cover. It's held closed with a rubber band - I have zillions of these thing as the postman binds my mail with them every day! Papers are Echo Park 'Life is Good' - thought it was appropriate :0)

The pages have all been scored at 7" so that there is a variation in length (banners have been attached to the short ones )  The pages flip up and lie flat when lifted as I have double scored at the top to allow for bulkiness (does this make sense?)

Looks like we will have around 50 people coming which is a nice number for a house party

My initial list - there will be plenty!



This is the invitation, I am loving the embossing made with the letterpress thing from Sizzix :0) I am feeling quite chuffed with myself as all invitations have been made and envelopes addressed within 24 hours of announcement!! Just need to buy the stamps and get them in the post!



Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)