Translate

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Marley's Height Chart

Hi all,

just a quickie to let you see the height chart/mini album I made for a friend's daughter who is expecting a little boy :0)

They have already decorated the nursery in the colours I have used for the album and as soon as I saw the photos of the room on Facebook, I knew that my Crate Paper 'Little Sprout' papers would work perfectly! The animals are from Cricut 'Zoo Balloo'.

The design for this album is by Laura Dennison who does an awesome tutorial on UStream, I love her work and have made many of her designs :0)

Excuse the photos....that's all I seem to be saying recently!!! lol

This circle has been attached to a peg so that the current height can be set and then marked :0)





Yes I know this photo is terrible but I wanted you to see how it hangs. lol!
Thanks for stopping by,

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)