Translate

Friday 28 October 2011

Getting ready for the party :0)

Morning,

I have started getting the decorations together for DD#2's engagement party and while most of them will be tricky to photograph, because they are banners and hanging hearts, this little jug of flowers is so sweet I thought I would take a quick picture!

Super easy, lollipop flowers on kebab sticks stuck into an oasis - couldn't be simpler! They may be easy but they took me all night to cut and assemble!! I was going to make rosettes but changed my mind, sooo glad I did, I would still be making them now.



This is the reverse of the flowers (yes I did do the backs, because they will be seen!)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)