Translate

Friday 23 September 2011

Sketch Along Tuesdays #24

Hi all

a super dooper sketch from the girls at Frosted Design!



I didn't want to use up all my white space ....you know how I love to see white!...so I kept the 'blocks' to a minimum.

The photos are of my DGD and me back in June, we had a family lunch in the garden and as this was one of the rare days that we had sun we made full use of it :0)



Papers are October Afternoon 'Daydreamer' and die cut with a square Marianne D die and punched with a MS punch. The circle is a Spellbinders Die. The sentiment is cut with my Silhouette, flowers are Prima with adhesive pearls added. The border stamp is from Anna Griffin.

Thanks for looking
Ali x

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful LO!! The pics are just too cute :) I like how you altered the sketch to fit your personal scrapping style. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge this week at Frosted Designs :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! And I am just totally Lovin' this clean and simple look. Great take on the sketch too. Many thanks for joining us at the Frosted Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and photos!!! Love that you are comfortable with the white space - something I am still working on. Always feel I need to cover it up! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple & clean layout! I adore this a lot =D Thanks for playing with Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)