Translate

Sunday 25 September 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #252

So back into the swing of things now, plus we have sunshine today! Why are you always more prolific in the sun? I am about to go and iron and I don't feel depressed about it at all, lol.

I loved this sketch from PL, it sang to me!

Sketch_pencillines

My layout is of DD#1 and her chap and although the lighting on all the photos is different it works with the colour of the paper (I think!)


Papers are My Mind's Eye So Sophie. The misting was done with a Cosmic Shimmer spray Aqua Lagoon. The turquoise mat was punched with MS Ribbon Loop and the circle is Turquoise Stickles.

Thanks for looking, still more to come :0)

Ali x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely take on the sketch ! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Pencil Lines!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)