Translate

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Thursday Takes #54

Another lovely layout from Sketches in Thyme



I used an old photo of GD and DD#1 as I am waiting for my prints to arrive, we have had so many problems with our wireless printers recently :0( my one keeps messing up the colour and DH's one won't print wirelessly!

Never mind this photo of the girls playing the piano at my Mum and Dad's house has been sitting waiting patiently and the colours of the photo meant I had to come out of my cool colour comfort zone! So here is my take on the sketch:

The papers are from My Mind's Eye So Sophie collection as is the green swirl, the acetate overlay and the bird tag. The phrase at the top of the page was cut on the Sihouette and the flower is from iamroses.com. The doilie and pearls were from my stash.

Look out for more posts today...having a crafting/blogging frenzy :0)
Ali x

2 comments:

  1. Great take on Sketch 54! I'm loving the doily so elegant and delicate. The colors complements the picture beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us on Sketches in Thyme hope you play with in the next challenge,
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)