Translate

Saturday 27 August 2011

SketchyThursday 8.25

Hello all and a happy Bank Holiday weekend to those in the UK!

Today's lovely sketch idea comes from the masters of sketches......SketchyThursday!



So before I show you my version I shall explain the thinking behind my lo. I love white backgrounds and in my craft room I have stacks of coloured cardstock that never sees the light of day, so I have decided to start using it. Can't say I am loving it but I am trying!!!


These lovely photos are of my GD and DH on a family day we had in June...she do love her Dudie :0)

I masked where the photos were going with larger circles and spritzed with ink and Perfect Pearls to create the frames. Red rub ons and yellow button are American Crafts, the circle rub on is from Crate Paper, the cardstock bits and bobs are Echo Park Hometown Summer punchouts. The title sticker is Anna Griffin, the bird is GCD studios chipboard and the butterfly and flower stamps are Maya Road.

Thanks for looking and hope your day is a sunny one....unlike here!!!
Ali x

2 comments:

  1. Toooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the misting! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, love the misting, elements and your take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)