Translate

Sunday 14 August 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 8.11 Challenge

Love this sketch :0), well actually just love Sketchy Thursdays! They always make me want to do a layout - even if it now means scrabbling about to find a photo!!!

I was totally caught up in the land of crafting as my BF was (note the past tense) making a scrapbook for her Dad's 70th with a little assistance from me. Popped round yesterday for a cuppa and was given the half finished album and asked to complete it as her lo's looked 'poopy' and she didn't think she could fit it in with work and the fact that I am going on holiday just before his birthday!

I started a soon as I returned home and every time I cleared up I would look at the next batch of photos and think....just one more. At 3am I put the final page on the easel to dry!!

This layout is for me, of my DD's and my little cousins. just love seeing those girls together :0)

Here is the sketch:
8.11 sketch challenge

Here is my take


Echo Park 'For the Record' Papers and Stickers, Prima E-line flowers, MS butterfly punch and Cricut 'Storybook' large flower.

Thanks for looking,
Ali x


3 comments:

  1. And not a purple flower in sight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeee this! I loveeeeeeee the photos and all the butterflies! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papers and I love all the punched pieces! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)