Translate

Friday 26 August 2011

Sketchabilities #53

Wow! I love where this sketch took me..........proper crafting :0) Inks, spritzers, rub ons, dies, stamps you name it and it was out on the desk and oh what a fun and messy time I had!

Here is the sketch that inspired my layout



and here is my DD#2 posing, natural and even a photoshopped photo (courtesy of DH)




I inked the doily and chipboard hearts with Black Soot, spritzed and blobbed (very technical!) licorice ink onto lilac cardstock. Stamped the ticket onto purple textured Bazzil and cut it out and then using the same cardstock layered up 2 Spellbinders label dies to make a frame. The corner and dotty line rub ons are American Crafts and the flourish is a randon one from my stash. The clock stamp is from Abi's Crafts.

Thanks for looking
Ali x

3 comments:

  1. I love how you played with the theme of the photos and the "upside down" photo.
    beautiful and stylish details ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous take on the sketch :) love the photos and their placements...thanks for playing at Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)