Translate

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Sketch Along Tuesday #22

I love this sketch from Frosted Designs :0) when I first saw it I was worried that it may be too 'fussy' for my taste but I am delighted with the results!



My take on the sketch uses a photo of my Mum and her Nana. I love the 'natural' posing! LOL Please forgive the wierd colouring of the photos, it is a very grey day here (again..........grrr!) so it looks a lot 'cooler' than it does in real life.



I have used Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe for pretty much all of the lo with the exception of the buttons, seam binding and a couple of American Crafts rub ons. The stamps are TPC (I think!)

Thanks for looking
Ali x

3 comments:

  1. This is just stunning- I love the color and paper choices you did with this great take of the sketch. So glad you decided to join us at Sketch Along Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!!!! Love the Crate Paper and usage of the seam binding. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays Layout Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the sketch! I love dp you used and the punched borders.
    Thank you for playing with us at Sketch Along Tuesday @ Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)