Translate

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #250

Morning all,

life has been extremely busy this last few days, I think I am trying to fit everything in during the summer break!! We received fabulous news about DD#1 who will be returning to Uni in Sep to study for her PGCE, this now means that GD will be accompanying us on holiday to Turkey :0) a) so that GD doesn't keep asking where Mummy is and b) so that DD#1 can concentrate on Uni rather than worrying about leaving her DD.
Once we are back I am sure we will all get into a routine and all will be fine............... :0/  Just need to find DD#2 the right job and life will be on an even keel, for a while!!

Thank goodness for my crafting haven, talking of which, today's lo is from the sketch at Pencil Lines:
Sketch 250

Looking at it now it would appear I completely forgot about the circle!!!

My layout is of my Nana, her mother and her sisters taken in the forties, my Aunty Pat (second in from the right) was a GI bride. Even though she left the states 40 odd years ago she still has an American accent, lol!!! Sadly, she is the only one still around....but going strong! She is fabulous :0)


From left to right Vera, Winnie, Ellen (their mother, my Big Nana) Pat and Dorie (my Nana), gorgeous girls
The background paper is Basic Grey 'brief', the rest are Cosmo Cricket 'Material Girl', Love You tag is MME, the acetate is Pink Paislee, buttons are Basic Grey 'Urban Prairie', flower is Prima.

Thanks for looking and have a great day
Ali x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely interpretation of the sketch. Like the tape measure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PAGE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)