Translate

Thursday 11 August 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #249

I am still scanning all the old photos taken from my Mum's, she gave me another box full at the weekend, lol, and this has got to be my all time favourite photo of my Nana.

It was taken at her surprise 70th birthday party in 1992, and sums up who she was....delight at having her family around her, laughing at a joke, wearing something from her boutique, aka local charity shop, and looking effortlessly elegant and beautiful :0)

The sketch that inspired this layout came from Pencil Lines



Background paper is Crate Paper 'Mia', the rest is Webster's Pages 'Trendsetter' plus a 'Hollywood' journalling spot, Pink Paislee Artisan flourish, Sea Green seam binding and pearls and finally an Anna Griffin 'Frances' embellishment.

Thanks for looking
Ali x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)