Translate

Thursday 14 July 2011

Posts a Plenty!

I shall be uploading four different posts today. Three of them relate to different challenges and it's just easier to do it that way!

After finishing the layout of DH and GD at Dedham I had loads of bits left over. Normally they would get thrown away or stuffed into the scraps drawer never to see the light again until I have a clear out and then throw them away!!!!!

I haven't got many cards left in my stash as my Mum and her friend took a load off my hands :0) I also need to upload more to the shop but as that has gone very quiet it's a bit out of sight out of mind!

So here is what I made with the rest of the Crate Paper Season stuff:

Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Spellbinders Scalloped Circle die and Fiskars Circle Journalling stamp

Nellie Snellen scalloped circles, the tag is an old quickutz die and the stamp is TPC Sentiments

Stamp is Fiskars Thank You set. The scalloped circle die is from Nellie Snellen and good old Bakers Twine Brown Sugar

I can not take the credit for this design it was the wonderful Danielle Flanders who had the original idea - thank you for the constant inspiration ;) stamp is Anna Griffin, black spotty paper is My Mind's Eye (I think!) the stamp is again from the Fiskars Thanks set
I love, love, love kraft cardstock, it has to be one of my favourites for cards. Hope you like them too!
Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)