Translate

Wednesday 15 June 2011

It's been a while.................

Dear all,

sorry it has been so long, I have been so busy and have lots of projects to show you, I have only today found the time to photograph them!

First off are the things I have made for the 'blue' spare room
              
Picture uses shabbygreendoor.com Dream on a Wing papers, shadow box is K and Co Blossomwood as are the embellishements, the papers are Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden. the heart has also been made out of Butterfly Garden
                                     

The canvas has shabbygreendoor.com Dream on a Wing papers and Websters Pages Sparkler Buttons, ribbon and flower were in my stash. The butterfly is a Martha Stewart stamp and then cut out.




The photo of Ruby and my little cousin Nellie (Ruby's second cousin twice removed??!) is a chipborad frame covered in Anna Griffin 'Cecile' papers and iamroses.com flowers. The butterfly is from Eloise's friend's wedding...wastenotwantnot!
 The other spare bedroom in our house, (as one has been taken over as a craft room and another is apparently an office....you could have fooled me I would call it a bombsite!) is an eclectic mix of shabby chic. I can't show you the pictures of the art work in there as all I was getting was my reflection, but I did mange to get the shadowbox, made with a Tim Holtz box, it has been filled with all the tiny bits that were sitting on shelves in my craft room.



Butterfly from a broken necklace of Ellie's, kisses metal sticker from DCWV about 5 years ago, ticket and pin from a kit Eliie bought from my birthday, chicken from Aimi, flowers from iamroses.com, bath bomb from Sue before she started making her own, lock and disc from Tim Holtz, key from Making Memories, rose heart...I have no idea and papers are Websters Pages 'Wonderfall'

Do you remember the candle I said I was making for Aimi? Well I gave it to her without taking a photo and I have also made one for Ellie. Here are some pictures of the originals that are sitting in our bedroom.


This is also Anna Griffin papers but don't ask me the name as I haven't a clue!All I do know is that they are all in champagne and silver colours and absolutely gorgeous. The stamps are 7 Gypsies Avignon and the flowers are iamroses.com - I use them on everything!







Finally for today, is the half landing going up the stairs. We have always had one big picture  hanging there and it such a large wall that no matter how big the picture is it has always looked lost. So decided to do the collage photo idea on a grand scale:




you can see I had some trouble with the word 'together' the vinyl just did not want to stick. I cut it out a second time, which worked but the previous one had left a mark on the wall. We have got touching up to do so I will probably repaint and cut it out for the third and luckiest time :0) just so that it doesn't bug me every time the sun shines on it (that is the only time you can see it)

I have also been doing loads of scrapbooking as we have had so many lovely family days recently. I will be sure to get the camera out and get them uploaded.......just as soon as I find the time!

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it means so much. I read each and every one :0)